Monday 21 September 2015

Moon Landing

A photo posted by Bonny (@grandmastattoo) on


I've been thinking about:

Personal Space
Ingrained from childhood and mindlessly sacrificed in certain spaces according to social contract. Pressed up against you on the tram. Negation and participation.

Safe Space
With fibrous walls, never as big or as small as they need to be. Mandated and regulated. Safer.  Safe for me. Maybe not for you. Hopefully not forever.

Personal hellscapes and paperwork. Pressures. Physical weaknesses and rotting teeth. Addressing self-loathing and all the shades of blood. Leaving well enough (me) alone. Extending the heart to envelope another. Opening doors into private rooms. Does this make sense to you? It does to me.

Bury me radioactive on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment